Issues relating to how Betta collects, uses, discloses personal information, both conventionally and electronic. Including your right to access and correction of that information, are set out in this policy.
1. Personal information will be collected and retained only when necessary to perform Betta’s normal functions and activities. It will be collected in a reasonable, fair and lawful manner.
2. We will endeavour to collect only relevant, accurate, complete and current personal information.
3. Reasonable methods will be undertaken to protect personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
4. Personal information will be kept only for as long as necessary and for legitimate purposes.
5. When no longer required, personal information will be permanently destroyed or have the identity erased from the data.
6. Personal information is only ever used for legitimate business purposes.
1. Betta will only use personal information in the course of performing an activity or service as requested. This information may also be aggregated for our own customer research purpose.
2. Personal information of a sensitive nature such as a person’s health issues will not be collected, used or disclosed. Except with specific consent or in circumstances permitted by the Act.
3. Disclosure of information to a Third Party shall only be to the extent necessary to provide the requested services or to meet the purpose for which the information was intended.
4. Please tell us if you do not wish to have your information used or disclosed for a particular purpose, unless this is not practicable or legally possible.
5. Information you provide us with may be used on occasions for Betta promotional offers. Please tell us if you do not wish to have your information used for this purpose.
• Betta will collect personal information you give us.
• Information automatically gathered
• email communications from you
• Information contained within conventional sources, letters, mail orders, telephone orders, faxes etc.
1. Betta Industries strictly do not share any of your personal information with anyone else possessing a business interest in this information.
2. Sharing of information may occur for the purposes of security and verification. This is only to ensure your security.